Airtel UPI Loot Get Free Rs.50 In Bank By Airtel Payments Bank UPI Offer on your First Transaction. Here You can Earn Rs.50 When your Friend will make his/her first transaction too. So what are you Waiting For? Create @Airtel UPI / VPA Address and Start transacting.
What Is Airtel Payments Bank UPI? :
Airtel Payments Bank is a differentiated bank that provides essential financial services to its customers. In order to cater to the needs of the underserved and unbanked population in the country, our products are built as a solution to the problems posed by traditional banking – from long queues to endless documentation to inconvenient traveling. We aim to make banking simpler, more convenient, and more intuitive.
Offer – Get Rs 250 through BHIM UPI Referral Program on MyAirtel App
Offer Period – 21st August 2019 00:00 hrs to 30th September 2019 23:59 hrs
Referrer – Person who is already an Airtel UPI customer and is referring to a new customer.
Referee – Person who receives the referral link and signs up for Airtel UPI for the first time.
Sign UP On Airtel BHIM UPI Get ₹50 In Bank + Refer Earn Up To ₹250 :
1. First of All Download Airtel Mobile App From Given Link or If you have already installed
2. Tap on the Claim Now option.
3. It will send a message as you have to link your bank account.
4. After successful verification just selects your bank.
5. Link your bank and just select your UPI / VPA Address and Move to the dashboard.
6. Tap on the DONE button and Go Ahead.
7. Go to Pay Money Option.
8. Move to VPA Tab and Enter any UPI Address and Send Rs.51 or More to any UPI address. (Send Rs.250 or More to Get Cashback up to Rs.250)
9. After Successful Transfer, you and your friend both will get Rs.50 in your Airtel Account within 3 Working Days.
10. Go to Refer Earn Option and Share your Refer Link with your friends and let them Join Airtel UPI and both of you will get Rs.50 on 1st Transaction.
Terms & Conditions :
- Offer is applicable to Airtel UPI customers who are referring other customers to register for Airtel UPI and the customers who are registering for Airtel UPI for the first time using the referral link.
- The referee will earn Rs 50 cashback on completing 1st UPI transaction through the link shared by the referrer.
- Referrer will get Rs 50 when the referee completes the 1st UPI transaction through the link shared by the referrer.
- Min transaction to be done by the referee is Rs 50.
- Cashback will be credited within 3 working days in Wallet for Airtel Wallet customers OR Saving Account for Airtel Saving Account customers.
- If the customer doesn’t have an Airtel wallet or Airtel Savings Account, then the customer will be given 30 days to create a wallet or savings bank account.
- Eligible transactions to be done by referee include sending money, approving a collect request, paying money to Airtel and non-Airtel Merchant using MyAirtel App.
- If Referee has done a UPI transaction using MyAirtel App in the past, then the referrer will not be eligible for a cashback.
- A referee can further refer other customers to register for Airtel UPI and act as a referrer.
Under this offer, both referrer and referee can earn a maximum for Rs 250 cashback during the offer period.
- The referee will get cashback for sending money or approving a collect request using BHIM UPI on MyAirtel App for the first time ever in the offer period.
- Referrer will be eligible to receive the cashback if the referee performs the transactions in the offer period.
- The referee will be eligible to receive the cashback if he/she registers for Airtel UPI for the first time in the offer period.
- Offer valid from 21st August 2019 00:00 hrs to 30th September 2019 23:59 hrs
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank user(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available here.
- For further details, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org