Amazon Jio Recharge Offer – Get 10% Cashback up to Rs. 50
Amazon Jio offer- How to get 10% Cashback up to Rs.50
1. First of all Just Download The MyJio App From Playstore.
2. Select The Plan Of Your Choice (Minimum Value Should Be ₹400+)
3. Then Click On “Recharge Now” Button & on Payment Page Select The Amazon Pay or UPI Option
4. You Can See 10% Cashback Details On Amazon Pay UPI.
5. Complete The Transaction With Amazon Pay UPI
6. You, Will, Get up to ₹50 Cashback In Your Amazon Pay Balance Wallet.
Offer Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Jio, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Jio (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 1st to 30th August 2020, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, customers will get a cashback up to INR 50 on a successful recharge/bill payment of minimum INR 400, applicable once per user to the customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the Jio corresponding mobile applications (collectively “Website”), and
(b) pays for such transaction using Amazon Pay UPI intent option or by entering the Amazon Pay UPI id under the UPI payment option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. “Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.