Amazon Scan & Pay offer Upto ₹100 Cashback all users daily
with This Scan & Pay With Amazon UPI, You Can Get Free Upto ₹100 Cashback In Wallet. This Offer is Working For Almost All Scan & Pay Users Of Amazon UPI In 2020. So Read Down Full Post Below To Get The Free Amazon Pay Balance.
Valid For Users Getting Banner on dashboard of Amazon app
About the offer:
Scan any UPI QR code or pay at your nearby stores using the Amazon app. You, Will, Get Free Upto ₹100 Cashback. You Can Use this Offer daily. Valid For almost all Users.
How To Get Free ₹100 Cashback from amazon pay
Check Your Eligibility Here – Click Here
1, First Of All, Login Into Your Amazon Account & Link Your Bank With Amazon UPI & Set Up The Amazon UPI Id if not did earlier.
2. Now Just Click On Scan & Pay Icon On Amazon Home Page
3. Now Scan QR Code With Amazon Scan & Pay Option & Pay At least ₹1 or More
4. So You Will Get cashback up to ₹100 Cashback
5. You Can Scan daily In Offer Period & Get Upto ₹100 Cashback
- This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
- The Offer is applicable once between 1st July 2020 and 31st August 2020 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using the Amazon app.
- Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between an Upto INR 100 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 1 business day of making payment for the transaction.
- The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in the Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on version 18.5 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app, and other third-party apps/websites that accept UPI.
Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via the Amazon app?
Open Amazon app -> Click on “Scan” icon -> Scan any UPI QR code at a nearby store -> Complete the payment.
Q3. How can I avail of the cashback?
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using the Amazon app. You will get a random cashback between Rs 1 and Rs 100, if you have already made a payment by scanning any UPI QR code using Amazon app on or before 31the July 2020
Q4. How many times can I avail of this cashback?
This offer is valid only once per day/ customer.
Q5. Which all UPI QR code can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using the Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
Q6. I scanned a QR code at the store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non-UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code ￼
Q7. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile apps for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.
Q8. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
For any queries or feedback please leave your comments below